UPDATE: Where is El Santo?
Posted by El Santo
Well, I’m almost back. I spent most of October off because I thought I’d be traveling… and that didn’t really happen. (I was really hard at work, though, honest.)
And then November came around and I thought I’d try my hand at NaNoWriMo again. If you want to check it out, 40K words of Lord of the Undersea is online and unfinished. Believe it or not, I was on pace to get at least 50K words of my terrible, terrible novel done by November 20.
Unfortunately, I got word a couple of weeks ago that my mom collapsed from a heart condition, and I booked a last minute flight to visit her so I could be on hand during her surgery. And things were going well, until she started vomiting the day before Thanksgiving and we had to admit her to the emergency room. She’s still in the hospital, and I’m still 2300 miles away from home taking care of her.
Thus, I never really finished my NaNoWriMo novel, being that my brain was clogged up with much more important things. I have been reading up on webomics, though, and I should be back to reviewing sometime next week.
Thanks to everyone for visiting this site even though there was very little new going on!
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)