Metapost: Wesley Crusher styles webcomics on TV
Posted by El Santo
Wil Wheaton (a.k.a. TV’s Wesley) was styling a Penny Arcade shirt on last night’s episode of The Big Bang Theory. Specifically, the Fruit F***er shirt. I have no idea who this character is, but judging by the name, it adequately belongs on a man who is occupying 6th place on Sheldon’s “Most Hated” list (just above “Joe Schumacher”). Wil Wheaton would eventually best Sheldon at his own pseudo-Magic: The Gathering game, denying our resident physicist his vengeance and causing him to howl a curse unto the heavens: “Wheeeaattoonnn! WHEAAATTTTONNNNN!!!!”
And that shirt can be yours today!
Frankly, I’m not sure I’m man enough to say I’m wearing a shirt that I saw on The Big Bang Theory, but I admit that I’m very fond of the Capsaicin Molecule shirt. Many more shirts featured on the show can be found at Sheldonshirts.com.
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)